Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Pointless Stairs

Great job!!!
You have a great talent of having the story work with the animation and vice versa and without them being overbearing. The background music was also top notch. Plus the epic uses of the word "MOOONNNEEEY"

P.S. POH!!!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

*Can't Read My....*

Poker face FTW
In soprano even....lol

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

Ahh

The F*cking cat always gets me.

: New Used : : New Used :

Agree & Disagree

Being both a costumer and employee at gamestop I know where foamy is coming from but there are also some dumb a** people who come to the store.

1) I understand back in the day, live(actually) game would be on the sales floor. But now a days people pretty much steals anything. There was a mother of two who stole a wii wheel and a controller port from the store. A MOM of all people.

2) I would hate to be the person to get the opened new copy of the game. It sucks but i would be nice of find an unopened one and blah blah blah.

3) And the 2,5, or whatever price differences is only for the popular titles. So yeah its going to be close.

4) Props on the Sister joke, laughed hard.

Moonlight - Banya Moonlight - Banya

Great Job

Dude. Nice work. Everything was sync nicely, it original and just overall a great flash. Keep up the work.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Back in the Day

This flash took me back to the pj's and cereal. Great job

Bill Cosby pwnage rap Bill Cosby pwnage rap

Pokemans

Honesty, I see the idea is there and music was great. However like writing a paper you got to make sure everything is in sync (pics match the music or vice versa). If this is your finally product that fine but I feel that you should make sure everything flows instead of rushing to put your work out there. Just my opinion.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

XD HAHA

He's going to a failure like his father

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

great stuff

the bomb and the poison scene with luigi were great

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons